Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas with the family


Scrappy and Nashville reporting:

"We had a family Christmas at our house this year. It was great. All of our cousins were there too! We made our own cookies with tons of pretty sprinkles. I ate three (Scrappy) and I only ate two (Nashville). It was a friend's birthday and we had a Culver's cement mixer cake! It was very chocolatey, carmely, and nutty. It was so tasty. The nuts were almonds, nope pecans. We went sledding at a very big hill at the park. My cousin's sled is evil. Every time I went down the hill on it, it tipped me over. We were having a rock band in our basement. Nashville and my cousin (the only girl) sang superstar songs and Scrappy was drummer, cousin on bass, and dad on guitar. We had lots of back up dancers and extras too! Mom took some video of all of us. Nashville was swinging her head and singing rockin and a rollin style."

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like Scrappy and Nashville had a good weekend. Hope they did not get sick. I enjoyed the weekend also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to "anonymous" for the oranges! They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cousin J had fun on the bass, too!

    ReplyDelete